Monday, October 2, 2017
Day 11/12/13
The break for 3 days was nice. It was a time to catch up with life and relax. I slept a lot. I did get out of the house each day which was a goal of mine. Went to chapters on Friday, out for breakfast on Saturday and then for a drive with Jacqueline on Sunday. She mainly chatted about work which brought my own anxieties back as well as apprehensions. I want to be back there a lot and grieving the fact that I can't. I loved going through the Autumn covered leavesdriving by the water. So peaceful. Sunday evening I had a self hatred time. I beat myself up and called myself every name in the book. I didn't complete my goals and it hurt realizing I didn't complete them. I was discussing this with Meg. She suggested I do the last o e which is as to create a self image poster. That way I could hang it by my bed so that when I go to sleep I can read it. My other goals were to use the walker in public and to go swimming 3 times. Maybe one day I will get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Articles
here is a list of relevant articles which I will be updating as needed http://www.uhn.ca/corporate/News/Pages/The_role_of_anxiety_in_TBI_...
-
I love my job. My heart loves my job. Just like other large agencies, there is parts that are better than others. However most people th...
-
I went to the urologist on Friday. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. He stated that I was his very very patient and that he enjoys...
-
I am happy and content where my life it at, at the currently moment. I came to the realization a few weeks ago, that I am not like everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment