Monday, October 2, 2017
Day 11
Today was a crap day. The balance was off all day and the dizziness was intense. I didn't do cardio or individual exercises today. There was a fire drill. I was given the heads up that there would be a drill so I could make my way outside. I just left after that. Tracy and I met for my individual session and I found my awareness to be better than my participation of recreational activities. I'm excited to start swimming again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Articles
here is a list of relevant articles which I will be updating as needed http://www.uhn.ca/corporate/News/Pages/The_role_of_anxiety_in_TBI_...
-
I love my job. My heart loves my job. Just like other large agencies, there is parts that are better than others. However most people th...
-
I went to the urologist on Friday. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. He stated that I was his very very patient and that he enjoys...
-
I am happy and content where my life it at, at the currently moment. I came to the realization a few weeks ago, that I am not like everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment