Monday, October 2, 2017
Day 14
I feel a bit upside down today. I started off doing the exercises with Matt in the group. I then moved on to Karen who worked on my foot some more. She's not sure about the drop in it and where it's coming from. The neuropathy is there but no reason to why it's they're or what it's connected too. Kim told me earlier that day that their going to hold off doing the neurology outpatient referral until I see dr mc cloud. He needs to sign off on the referral so it does make sense. It's almost though that their not sure that's the route that should be taken at this point in time. I'm confused about where to go from here. What should I be doing if that program doesn't work out? Where should I be going? It's puzzling and left me uneasy. Mark and I spoke briefly about this and he basically said it's a wait and see game of life. Either way I'll be fine and taken care of. We talked about how I didn't go swimming and the anxiety barriers. He encouraged me to call the pool back again to hopefully get a response about the accessibility of the centre. I am going tmrw with other people so that will help. I'm happy about that. In group today we had a motivational speaker who lives with chronic pain. Her story was intense but good to hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I did 7 minutes of cardio today as well. It was a good day, just a bit more unsettling than I hoped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Articles
here is a list of relevant articles which I will be updating as needed http://www.uhn.ca/corporate/News/Pages/The_role_of_anxiety_in_TBI_...
-
I love my job. My heart loves my job. Just like other large agencies, there is parts that are better than others. However most people th...
-
I went to the urologist on Friday. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. He stated that I was his very very patient and that he enjoys...
-
I am happy and content where my life it at, at the currently moment. I came to the realization a few weeks ago, that I am not like everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment