Sunday, September 10, 2017
Focus
Focussing on me is hard work. Resting his hard work. I find it difficult just doing nothing. You're so much that I want to do so much together so much heart to help out. I know that help is needed in my heart wants to do it. But my mind my body or just shutting down. It needs rest. As I go into the fall I feel it is this time for me to focus on myself and get better. That is my job and I know is that I need to follow my doctors rules and suggestions. It sucks it hurts it's emotionally disastrous but I guess it's something I just got to do. Finding coverage is hard putting everything in my brain into places hard. I just want to make sure that everything I know gets passed on to the new people. What if this happens what if that happens. What happens if they call and I'm not in a cognitive mindset to be able to answer their thoughts. I know you're not supposed answer it to begin with and they're not supposed to call but I want to be able to help to be there to guide and just to make sure that my family succeed. I just started a new medication and it's really starting to affect me. The serotonin syndrome is real I didn't think it was but it really is. Going off one med and starting another is hard work.i've gone through the withdrawal symptoms and no I'm in the height of it again. To end it's going to be a fight Song Sunday. As the dizziness and nausea SNES go around I feel like the hurricane in southern Florida. I'll just close my eyes and dream of better days listening to classical music that my friend recorded on his piano. That will make the day a lot more doable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Articles
here is a list of relevant articles which I will be updating as needed http://www.uhn.ca/corporate/News/Pages/The_role_of_anxiety_in_TBI_...
-
I love my job. My heart loves my job. Just like other large agencies, there is parts that are better than others. However most people th...
-
I went to the urologist on Friday. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. He stated that I was his very very patient and that he enjoys...
-
I am happy and content where my life it at, at the currently moment. I came to the realization a few weeks ago, that I am not like everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment