Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Day 9
Today over half the class was off sick. Two therapists were also sick. I have my defuser on high alert with Thieves going. Had morning movement were I pushed a bit too much. Cardio and individual exercises I was able to do 5 minutes on the stepper again. It felt great and powerful. Andrew and I made a plan on how to get me back into the water. I'm going to start group training in water with Tracy on Tuesdays. I'm beyond the hydrotherapy classes they say. Andrew also kicked up the notch on my cardio and I can do another minute or two as tolerated. I'm happy to be able to do more. The group education class was on nutrition. It was over my head and too scientific. I just wanted the bare bones on what to eat and how to eat when I'm in pain. I did book an individual session with her though. I crocheted a lot at home. Audiologist did more testing and there is a large discrepancy on what I can hear and should be able to hear. My brain is overworking to hear. The word descepancy tests are also getting harder to understand. It's frustrating. Had a good phone call with a close friend from years gone by. Texted with a few Team Sam peeps and tossed and turned all night. Until tmrw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Articles
here is a list of relevant articles which I will be updating as needed http://www.uhn.ca/corporate/News/Pages/The_role_of_anxiety_in_TBI_...
-
I love my job. My heart loves my job. Just like other large agencies, there is parts that are better than others. However most people th...
-
I went to the urologist on Friday. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. He stated that I was his very very patient and that he enjoys...
-
I am happy and content where my life it at, at the currently moment. I came to the realization a few weeks ago, that I am not like everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment