I picked up my newest friend Carole at the Days Inn today. I think it will start the day off right, car pooling together. Got to the parkade and walked in the mall. Met up with Joanna and had a chat before clinic. In Clinic we received our new schedules for the week. In morning movement we went over the 5 principles for moving: breathing, posture, TA, pelvic floor and awareness.
In cardio I did 5 minutes on the recombant stepper. It felt great knowing that I am able to do cardio again. Individual exercises I did some simple stretches. It's all going well. In our group education class we had Tracy the Rec and Leasure specialist go over leasure activities and why they are important. We can do so much if we find the energy. They don't need to be social either. Another specialist wants to do more test on my autonomic nerves. Grand. A good friend and I texted through out the night as I napped.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Articles
here is a list of relevant articles which I will be updating as needed http://www.uhn.ca/corporate/News/Pages/The_role_of_anxiety_in_TBI_...
-
I love my job. My heart loves my job. Just like other large agencies, there is parts that are better than others. However most people th...
-
I went to the urologist on Friday. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. He stated that I was his very very patient and that he enjoys...
-
I am happy and content where my life it at, at the currently moment. I came to the realization a few weeks ago, that I am not like everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment