I survived day one. Got a parking spot nice and close which was handy. Met the other fellow participants. There are only 7 in the group. I'm glad I ended up pushing myself in because if I were to be waiting and then finding out at the last moment I got in I would have been more fearful and full of anxiety. We did an orientation to the program and then took a tour. The hallways all look a like in the building so that will be a challenge. Everyone got their schedules on what their week will look like. We're together for the first 2 hours every morning and then break off into or 1:1 sessions. Tmrw I'm seeing the Physio and Kinisiolgist. Thursday is the psychologist and OT. I feel that those are the most important in my team for my goals. We talked about the pain cycle today and grieving our former selves. I can relate and just wish that I too could be who I was. I listen to myself talking in group about what u r done. If I could still do that. I would be amazing. Now I can't even get out of my car without a tear in my eye. I had my appointment with Mark in social work to debrief the day and keep my steady on a forward track.
We will see what tmrw has to offer
Monday, September 18, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Articles
here is a list of relevant articles which I will be updating as needed http://www.uhn.ca/corporate/News/Pages/The_role_of_anxiety_in_TBI_...
-
I love my job. My heart loves my job. Just like other large agencies, there is parts that are better than others. However most people th...
-
I went to the urologist on Friday. He stared at me with tears in his eyes. He stated that I was his very very patient and that he enjoys...
-
I am happy and content where my life it at, at the currently moment. I came to the realization a few weeks ago, that I am not like everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment